Hatta Mountain Safari – 6 Hrs
Pick up Time
Activity Level quite tough
The "Hatta Mountain Safari" organized by TravelPlanDubai.com will enable you to enjoy the thrill of mountain driving and will show you the glimpses of Arabic history and culture. The safari by luxury air-conditioned 4x4 drive car will take you away from the city hustles and drive you crossways over the sand dunes and rough and rugged mountain roads.
The drive through the wadis (dry river beds) of superb Hajjar Mountains will take you to the old Hatta village in the mountains. The thrill of driving through the scenic and lush countryside and big and small Wadis over the chain of mountains with a variety of rock formation is an experience of a different kind which you may never forget.
You may also get a chance to swim or enjoy a water ride in the clear water pools over of the wadis filled with rain water during the winter. Enjoy a camel ride in one of the Bedouin mountain camps on the way. The rough Hajjar Mountains also offer you a chance to try mountain trekking for a different experience.
2. Drive you through the desert to enjoy its tranquility
3. Stop you at an ideal location for taking photos
4. Camel ride on a healthy camel for a real desert experience
5. Fun and thrill filled Dune bashing and ascending the steepest dunes for 30 minutes
6. Sand Skiing over the smooth slopes of the dunes
7. Quad Buggy drive for extra cost
8. Welcome tea, coffee or soft drinks at the camp site
9. Sheesha and henna sessions
10. Tanura Dance*
11. Egyptian belly Dance*
12. Dinner Buffet with Barbeque under moonlight
13. Alcoholic drinks at extra cost*
* Entertainments and alcohol drinks will not be available during the holy month of Ramdan.
Getting Ready for the Safari
2. Light weight sneakers to shield your feet from desert heat
3. Spare cloths if you have plans to ride on Dune buggies or Quad bikes
4. Extra pair of towels to wipe of sweat
5. Well charged camera with extra batteries to grab your finest moments in the desert
2. People with respiratory/heart problems
3. Anyone who underwent surgery for hand/arm injury