Hummer Desert Safari With Dinner
Pick up Time 3PM-4PM
Activity Level quite tough
Group Size Max. 6 Person
Desert safari involves a lot of guidelines to be followed. You have to follow the planner’s set of instructions to safely enjoy every bit of the trip. It’s very important to know the rule of the desert before proceeding for the trip. Desert has its own rules. Once you become accustomed to the norms of the trip, it becomes easy for you to prepare yourself for it. Loosely fitted clothes and well-ventilated shoes are required for a comfortable desert trip.
Whenever you travel to Dubai, do not miss the famous Dubai safari! The roller-coaster ride on sand dunes is something that attracts visitors on their Dubai trip. The sand fleets are an amazing experience for travel enthusiasts. It is also an amazing opportunity for photographers to capture beautiful desert pictures through the lens. This beautiful city of Dubai has a lot to offer you from picturesque sceneries to amazing skyscrapers. One of the most bewildering things that Dubai offers is the Hummer Desert Safari.
Ours is a Bur Dubai – United Arab Emirates-based travel agency, involved in offering budget and luxury travel solutions to individuals coming to Dubai. At Travel Plan Dubai, we work in coordination with clients and assist them in making the most of their Dubai Desert Safari in Hummer. Our offered travel solutions are inclusive of Hummer Desert Safari Tour with Dinner.
A team of travel agents and trip advisors is entrusted to coordinate with clients to ensure that the best is delivered to the clients. For booking Hummer Desert Safari with Dinner in an urgent or advanced basis, one can ring us on the given numbers. The fee we charge for our services is reasonable, feel free to contact us anytime.
- USD 449 or AED 1650 for a group of 1 to 6 people
- Pick-up for the Hummer Desert Safari
- For the 4 months of November, December, January, and February, the pickup remains schedules at 15:30 Hours
- For the rest of the year, March to October, the pickup remains schedules at 16:00 Hours
Inclusions in the Trip
- A palatial air-conditioned H2 7 seater Hummer for two way transport
- Pick up and drop from and at your desired location within Dubai
- English speaking driver to conduct the tour
- Complimentary bottles of mineral water
Meeting PointThe Hummer picks you up at the schedules time for the desert safari. This special air-conditioned luxury vehicle is amazingly spacious, clean and air-conditioned to comfort you for the entire journey. Let us take you through the itinerary of this interesting desert trip.
- Stupendous Desert Dune Bashing by our expert driver to give you a marvelous experience of thrilling dune driving
- Photo-stop at scenic locations to capture all photographic opportunity
- Amusing camel riding in the desert
- Henna art by local henna artists
- Photography in traditional Arabic attire
- Sand Boarding
- Bar-Be-Queue dinner at the desert tent
- Classic Tanoura dance
- Ceremonial Belly Dance Performances
- Arabic liqueurs and exotic tea, coffee, and other beverages
- Drop back to the hotel
- Separate charges to be borne by the guests for any alcoholic drinks in the camp.
- No alcoholic drink is served during the Ramadan month.
- Tanoura dance performance has also abstained during Ramadan.
You are surely going to win over by the joyous camel ride, amazing sand skiing, sand boarding, desert photography, shisha trigger, delicious barbeque dinner and authentic Arabian drinks. Boys and girls would like the henna designs patterns made by local artists.
Dune bashing is really the best past time in the Arabian Desert that accelerates the adrenalin rush in you. The electrifying dune bashing is an experience of a lifetime. It feels great to wear the authentic traditional Arabic dresses and pose for clicks. It’s amusing to see a well-dressed camel bought by the camel masters for the ride.
The beautiful camp in the middle of the desert showcases different traditions of Dubai. Egyptian belly dancers perform beautiful dance shows for the visitors.